Tandoor Lamb Chops
Devour these succulent lamb chops by Kutir
- Marinade lamb chops with ginger garlic paste, salt, lime juice, crushed ginger and onion, and set aside for half an hour.
- Make a second marination with hung yoghurt, chopped green chillies, garam masala, mustard oil, salt, white pepper powder, black cumin and mix well.
- Rub this mixture over the chops and marinate for three to four hours in a fridge.
- Thread the chops onto a skewer and cook in a moderately hot tandoor or in a preheated oven at 200º for 10 - 12 minutes, or until almost done.
- Baste chops with a little oil and cook for another four minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Sprinkle chaat masala powder and serve with onion rings and lemon wedges.
- 10 pieces lamb chops
- 6 tbsp hung yoghurt
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp black cumin
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 4 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 red onion, crushed
- 20g ginger, crushed
- 2 tbsp lime juice