Check out the delicious seafood dish from Ana Moura at the Flames of Portugual Cook School.
- 100g sea bass
- 100g sole fish
- 50g shrimp
- 50g + 100g onion
- 50g red pepper
- 50g tomato
- 90g Carolino rice
- 50g butter
- Olive oil
- White wine
For the stock:
- Stir fry the onions in some olive oil, add the fish bones, refresh with white wine, add parsley, let all the álcool evaporate and then add water.
For the shrimp butter:
- Stir fry the heads of the shrimp in some butter and reserve it
For the rice:
- Stir fry in olive oil chopped onions, add chopped red pepper and chopped tomatoes.
- Add the rice and stir fry for a minute. Add some white wine and let it evaporate, then add a bit of fish stock and keep adding it till the rice is cooked, always moving the rice.
- When is cooked add chopped coriander and the shrimp butter.
For the fish:
- Grill the fish and the shrimp
- Put the rice in a plate and the fish and the shrimp on the top