Cauliflower in all its forms is the next big thing. The Foraging Fox is bringing you their recipe for Chermoula Roast Cauliflower and it’s pretty tasty.
NEED TO KNOW
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 50 mins
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2 cloves, crushed garlic
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- A large glug of olive oil
- The Foraging Fox Avocado & Lemon Mayo or The Foraging Fox Spiced Turmeric Mayo
- Mix together 1 – 2 tablespoons of The Foraging Fox Spiced Turmeric Mayo and Avocado and Lemon Mayo with the paprika and lemon
- Trim the cauliflower, massage the mix with olive oil all over and place into a large pot, with lid on
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and place the pot in the centre of the oven for 40-50 mins
- Check after 40 mins by placing a sharp knife to see if it’s crispy on the outside and soft all the way through – then it’s ready to serve
- Place on a plate and garnish with seeds (optional) adding a large slather of The Foraging Fox Mayo for a family hit!