Sweet, sticky and delicious, these Balsamic Glazed Pork Spareribs will impress even the most discerning guests! Mazzetti’s Gold Label Balsamic Vinegar adds the perfect balance of sweet and tangy to this delicious recipe.
NEED TO KNOW
Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & black pepper to season
- 1 tbsp rosemary chopped
- 90 ml Mazzetti Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1.5 kg pork ribs
- 2 tsp honey
- 120ml water
- In a bowl mix together olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, rosemary and 2 tbsps Gold Label Balsamic Vinegar. Brush the ribs and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Cover the ribs with foil and cook in the oven for about 2 hours, baste occasionally.
- When the ribs are almost ready, in a pan, mix the remaining Balsamic Vinegar with water and honey. Stir and allow to bubble for 5-6 minutes, until the liquid has reduced and has a syrupy consistency.
- On a preheated grill, grill the ribs, turning occasionally, and gently pour the Balsamic glaze on both sides. Grill at medium-heat for about 5/6 minutes.
- Serve the remaining glaze onto a dipping platter or pour it over your Balsamic ribs for some extra taste!
Recipe by Mazzetti