With a delicious Balsamic & garlic butter sauce, zesty lemon tang and a spicy chilli kick, these prawn pots served with a crusty baguette are sure to impress your guests.
NEED TO KNOW
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 24 king prawns (peeled with tails on)
- 200ml olive oil
- 100g butter cubed
- 4 tbsp gold label Mazzetti Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 8 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 small red chillies, seeded finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Sea salt and pepper to season
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Fresh baguette to serve
METHOD FOR THE OATS
- Preheat your oven to 220°C whilst you peel the prawns, making sure to leave the tails intact. Make a cut down the back of each prawn to de-vein them.
- Divide oil and butter between 4 small ovenproof pots or ramekins, then divide garlic and chilli between them and add 1 tbsp of Gold Label Balsamic Vinegar to each.
- Transfer the dishes to the oven and cook for 10 minutes, then add 6 prawns into each mini pot and cook for 5 minutes or until prawns are just cooked through.
- To serve, sprinkle each pot with the parsley, salt and pepper and serve with lemon wedges and slices of fresh baguette to mop up all of that delicious balsamic, garlic and chilli flavour.
Recipe by Mazzetti