Taste of London (the “Event”) – Ticket Terms
- The Taste of London event )the (“Event), held at Regents Park (“Venue”) is organised and managed by Taste Festivals Limited (“Organiser”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 05010667 and with registered office at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR.
- Visitors can attend the Event either with: (a) a general admission ticket which may include a welcome drink, and includes entry to the Event on the date and at the time stated on the ticket (“General Ticket”); or (b) a multiple re-entry ticket which includes entry to the Event on multiple sessions at multiple times (“Multiple Re-Entry Ticket”); or (c) an any session ticket which includes one time entry to the Event on any of the five (5) Event days for any session (“Any Session Ticket”); or (d) a Tasting Ticket which includes entry to the Event and two ‘signature dishes’ (“Tasting Ticket”); or (e) a VIP ticket (“VIP Ticket”) which includes fast track entry to the Event and two ‘signature dishes’ or two ‘signature dishes’ and one ‘exclusive dish’, (each of General Ticket, Multiple Re-Entry Ticket, Any Session Ticket, Tasting Ticket and VIP Ticket an “Event Ticket” and together the “Event Tickets”).
- A valid Event Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the dates and at the times stated on the Event Ticket.
- Visitors holding an Event Ticket may also choose to purchase an Add On ticket (“Add On”). Event Ticket holders who purchase a Add On shall, in addition to all terms as set out hereunder, be bound by the Add On Terms.
- Notwithstanding the means by which a visitor holds an Event Ticket, the General Terms, Entry Conditions, and Refund Terms (to the extent set out therein) apply to all visitors attending the Event.
B. ENTRY CONDITIONS
Event Tickets and Admission
- There shall be no admittance to the Event without a valid Event Ticket.
- All holders of an Event Ticket agree to be bound by these Entry Conditions, those as detailed on the Event Ticket, and such other terms as are drawn to the attention of visitors by the Organiser and/or by any third party seller of Event Tickets (as applicable).
- It is the Event Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Event Ticket(s), as mistakes cannot always be rectified and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any incorrect Event Tickets.
- Event Tickets may not be used as prizes in competitions, “give-aways” or a lottery without the prior written consent of the Organiser in its sole discretion.
- Event Tickets must not be resold, exchanged, transferred, altered or defaced. Any such action shall render the Event Ticket(s) void (and any individual with such an Event Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Event in Organiser’s sole discretion).
- On entry to the Event all visitors agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of The Royal Parks (“TRP”) (as may be updated from time to time) and any other regulations from time to time provided on entry to the Venue.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Event Tickets.
- All Event Ticket sales are final and unless otherwise stated herein (or in any Third Party Terms, if applicable), no refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after an Event Ticket has been purchased.
- Event Tickets are issued subject to, and these Entry Conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of TRP, and shall remain the property of the Organiser who hereby reserves the right to recall any Event Ticket at any time.
- Without prejudice to the Refund Terms and any third Party Terms (if applicable), Event Tickets are non-refundable and are issued subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the Event due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Event Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Event Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged of the Event
- Organiser reserves the rights to refuse admission to the Event to anyone who does not have a valid Event Ticket (including those which appear to be counterfeit or which have been altered and/or defaced).
- You are not entitled to purchase any Tickets as a trader acting in the course of business with the intention of reselling your Tickets for profit. If we discover or have reason to suspect that you have purchased and intend to resell, or have sold Tickets in breach of this clause, we reserve the right to cancel your Tickets without notice.
- You may not resell or transfer your Tickets if prohibited by law. In addition, Event Partners may restrict or prohibit the resale or transfer of tickets for some events. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket in breach of the applicable law or any restrictions or prohibition imposed by an Event Partner is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket.
- Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have a photo ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 25 you may be asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. We operate the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
- Tickets including alcohol can only be purchased by someone aged 18 and over and can only be used by someone aged 18 and over.
- By purchasing a ticket for a child or teen, being a person who is 6-12 years old (a “Child Ticket”) or 13-17 years old (a “Teen Ticket”) at the time of the Event, you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child or teen for whom you are purchasing (a “Responsible Person”).
- Child Ticket or Teen Ticket holders can only enter the Event with the Responsible Person who purchased their Ticket. Any Child Ticket or Teen Ticket holders attempting to enter the Event without the Responsible Person who bought their Child Ticket or Teen Ticket will be denied entry to the Event. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the Event with a Child or Teen Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
- All Responsible Persons must be over 21 to be responsible for anyone aged 17 and under.
- Children under 6 years old shall be admitted free of charge, subject to being accompanied by an adult aged 21 and over holding a valid Event Ticket.
- Child Ticket holders and children under the age of 6 must be accompanied at all times by someone aged 21 and over.
- 1 Responsible Person is required for every 6 people aged 17 and under who enter the event.
- Re-entry to the Event is not permitted without a valid re-entry ticket (“Multiple Session Ticket”).
Event and Venue Rules
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all attendees, Organiser and TRP reserve the right in their absolute discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and to confiscate items which may be illegal, cause danger and/or disruption to the Event or other visitors, or are in breach of these Entry Conditions and to refuse admission to the Event. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the Venue.
- Organiser reserves the right to:
- Organiser reserves the right to:
31.1. Refuse admission or evict any person who is:
i. breaching these Entry Conditions;
ii. committing a criminal offence;
iii. behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety,
iv. behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance;
v. conducting themselves in a manner that is inappropriate to and/or compromises the safety and/or security of other visitors;
vi. conducting themselves in a manner that is offensive and/or disrespectful to staff; and/or
vii. under the influence of drugs and/or excessive alcohol; and/or
31.2. refuse alcohol to any attendee who, in Organiser’s absolute discretion, is unreasonably intoxicated and/or is behaving in an unacceptable manner;
31.3. evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
- In the event of an emergency, Event Ticket holders and all visitors to the Event must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- The Event is an outdoor event and visitors are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times
Prohibited Acts and Items
- The following items are prohibited within the Event:
– Sound systems
– No food, soft drinks and alcohol can be brought into the Event unless the food or soft drink is to accommodate access/medical requirements. Please note, this is permitted at the discretion of security.
– No items in glass bottles. These will be confiscated if found.
– No animals (except registered guide/assistance dogs). Please inform organisers of the attendance of any registered guide/assistance dogs prior to arriving onsite.
– Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon by the Event Organisers
– You may be searched at the entrance for any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner – which will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may also be searched and face eviction and may be reported to the authorities.
– Illegal substances
– No Nitrous oxide (laughing gas). As a contraband good, under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, this substance is banned.
– Flying or filming with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs, or so-called drones) is not allowed on site before, during or after the festival – and is prohibited by law.
– Unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos.
– Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
– Electric skateboards, scooters, and bicycles are not permitted.
– Aerosols over 250ml
– Air horns
– Persons using fireworks or Chinese Lanterns, Flares or Generators will be evicted from site and materials confiscated. Fires, flares, fireworks etc will be extinguished by the onsite fire service.
– No portable laser equipment or pens are permitted.
– Blow torches
– Any item or part of an item that Taste of London considers to be potentially harmful to public safety
– No blow up lay sacks or large seating items or chairs are allowed.
– Unauthorised professional tape recorders, photography, and video equipment. Equipment considered to be professional will be permitted at the discretion of the security, any other items considered to be unsafe or potentially posing a risk to public safety and/ or security.
– Visitors must only use the toilets and urinals provided and must not pollute the land
– Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before leaving. Bag searches will be in operation.
– Climbing or standing upon tables, chairs, benches, fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, exhibits, buildings or anything similar is strictly prohibited.
– Each visitor is responsible for his/her own personal property brought into the Site.
Filming and Photography
- Event goers acknowledge that CCTV cameras will be in operation across the Venue for reasons of security and public interest.
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material captured, filmed or recorded at the Event by any Event goer may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs.
- By entering the Event, visitors agree and consent to:
37.1. being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and to such image(s) or recording(s) of them being used in future marketing and promotional material for the Event and/or by the Organiser and its affiliates and those authorised by it, to use such photographs, films and recordings (including any copies), and for their image, likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
37.2. being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience.
- Entrance to the Event is subject to both a prohibition on the use of photographic or filming equipment at the Event for commercial gain, without the Organiser’s prior written consent; such that:
38.1. a person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Event if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Event for commercial gain; and
38.2. a person may enter the Event with equipment referred to in (a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph (a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
- Each holder of an Event Ticket acknowledges that attendance at the Event is entirely at their own risk and neither the Organiser nor any of its employees, contractors, affiliated entities, or their servants or agents, shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage (to person or property) howsoever suffered by a holder of an Event Ticket, including consequential losses, save for:
39.1. death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees, contractors or agents; and
39.2. any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws, including the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Each Event goer is responsible for any travel and accommodation arrangements for the Event and except as set out in the Refund Terms, Organiser shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind whether direct or consequential, including but not limited to travel or accommodation expenses from postponement, cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event and the Event Ticket holder waives all rights of whatsoever nature against Organiser, its employees, servants, agents, independent contractors or representatives arising from cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict liability for personal injury or death due to negligence.
40.1. These Entry Conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
40.2. If any of these Entry Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that term and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
40.3. The Organiser expressly reserves the right to change and/or amend these Entry Conditions from time to time.
C. REFUND TERMS
- The Event will operate in line with the latest government restrictions. The Operator reserves the right to cancel your Event Ticket(s) should governmental or other regulatory capacity restrictions and/or any decision of another relevant authority relating to COVID-19 be implemented nearer the Event date. In the event of Event Ticket cancellations, the Organiser shall process refunds in accordance with all applicable Terms and Conditions relating to this Event.
- Where an Event Ticket is purchased on this website, these Refund Terms shall apply in their entirety (in addition to the above General Terms and Entry Conditions).
- Where any of the following are purchased on a third party ticketing platform, the terms and conditions of that third party (“Third Party Terms”) in addition to the General Terms, Entry Conditions, or any other applicable terms. Where those Third Party Terms reference the terms and conditions of the Organiser in relation to refunds, cancellation, abandonment, curtailment and/or postponement these Refund Terms shall apply to the extent referenced therein, and in the event of conflict between the Third Party Terms and these Refund Terms, the Third Party Terms shall prevail. Please contact the ticketing agent (as applicable) with questions relating to all such matters.
- If the Event is postponed (whether in its entirety or if the relevant day of the Event to which your Event Ticket relates, is postponed), your Event Ticket and any Add Ons (if applicable) will be valid for the rescheduled Event. Where you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or where you choose not to do so, you will be entitled to a full refund of the face value of the Event Ticket and any Add Ons (if applicable), but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever.
- If the Event is cancelled (whether in its entirety or if the relevant day of the Event to which your Event Ticket relates, is cancelled) prior to the opening of the Event day (as applicable), you shall be entitled to a full refund of the face value of the Event Ticket and any Add Ons (if applicable) but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever.
- No refund will be made if the Event starts but is later abandoned.
- If any of these Refund Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that term and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The Organiser expressly reserves the right to change and/or amend these Refund Terms from time to time.
Pre-purchased Dish Vouchers (“Dish Vouchers”).
- Ticket Holders may use Dish Vouchers at the Event to buy food to be consumed onsite from the participating restaurants at the Event during the Event open hours.
- Dish Vouchers may only be purchased in advance from the Organiser’s ticket agency, SEE tickets (“Ticket Agency”), or at the Event, as part of the “Tasting Ticket” or “VIP” tickets.
- Dish Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Organiser cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged Dish Vouchers.
- Dish Vouchers which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted at the Event.
- Dish Vouchers will expire at 17.00 on the last date of the Event. The Organiser will not refund any dishes remaining and each Dish Voucher will be invalidated. Dish Vouchers are Event specific and will not be accepted at any other event, whether run by the Organiser or otherwise.
- Any entry to the Event to use Dish Vouchers will only be permitted with a valid entry ticket.
- Should the Event be postponed, the Dish Voucher will be valid on the new Event dates.
Taste Festivals Limited (the “Organiser”), May 2023.