TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering this Prize Draw, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms & Conditions. This Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over except for employees of the Promoter (as defined below), or any member of its group of companies, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally to this Prize Draw.
Entrant means any individual who has entered the Prize Draw in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and who adheres to any relevant entry and eligibility requirements.
Prize means the prize described in paragraph 5.
Prize Draw means the Taste of London Feedback Survey Prize Draw.
Prize Winner means the winner of the Prize as described in paragraph 4.
Promoter means Taste Festivals Limited, 6 Chiswick Park, 556 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR.
Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Prize Draw will open on Email at 5:30 GMT on Wednesday 15th June and will close at 11:59 GMT on Monday 4th July 2022. Only entries submitted between this time period will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per Entrant will be accepted (one Prize per person).
- To enter the Prize Draw:
- Complete the Taste of London 2022 feedback survey.
- All qualifying entries will be placed into a draw for the Prize using a software tool on Wednesday 6th July 2022 at 11:00 GMT in London, United Kingdom, with one winner chosen at random (the “Prize Winner“). The Prize Winner will be notified by Email within one (1) week of the draw occurring.
- The winner shall receive x2 VIP (2 dish) tickets to Taste of London 2023, and a meal for 2 people at Sartoria worth £150.
- In the event of the winner not being able to accept the Prize, no alternative or replacement Prize will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Winner within ten (10) working days, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will pick a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining Entrants. The Prize will also be forfeited if, at any time, the Prize Winner is found to have been ineligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative to the Prize is available.
- The Prize Winner will be sent the tickets to Taste of London in Regent’s Park when tickets go on sale and the dish vouchers via email within two (2) weeks of the Prize Winner’s confirmation of his or her Prize and the supply of his or her contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number, and any information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize Winner.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
- Participation constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant grant the Promoter a worldwide, sole, royalty-free perpetual and irrevocable licence to use the copyright in their entry in order to assess all entries received and to use on all Taste channels and Taste social platforms. Please note, for the avoidance of doubt, this licence fully reserves the right of the Entrant to fully exploit the copyright themselves.
- The Promoter is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Prize Draw misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions connected with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the Prize Draw at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant, or subsequently withdraw any award if an Entrant is found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries should not contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, the Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever to any Entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of this Prize Draw.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions, and all aspects of the Prize Draw shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw.