Cake or Real – Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering this Competition, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms & Conditions. This Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except for employees of the Promoter (as defined below), or any member of its group of companies, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally to this Competition.
Entrant means any individual who has entered the Competition in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and who adheres to any relevant entry and eligibility requirements.
Prize means the prize described in paragraph 5.
Competition means Taste of London Real or Cake competition
Prize Winner means the winner of the Prize as described in paragraph 4.
Promoter means Taste Festivals Limited.
Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Competition will open on tasteoflondon.com at 11:00 GMT on Tuesday 31 May 2022 and will close at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 9th June 2022. Only entries submitted between this time period will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per Entrant will be accepted (one Prize per person).
- To enter the Competition:
- Select one of the multiple-choice boxes
- Enter email address
- Click ENTER
- All qualifying entries will be placed into a draw for the Prize using a software tool on Thursday 9th June 2022 at 11:00 GMT at the Promoter’s offices in London, United Kingdom, with one (1) winner chosen at random (the “Prize Winner“). The Prize Winner will be notified by email within two (2) working days of the draw occurring.
- The winner shall receive x4 Multi Session Diners Club VIP 3 Dish Ticket Bundles to Taste of London, 15 – 19 June 2022.
- In the event of the winner not being able to accept the Prize, no alternative or replacement Prize will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Winner within ten (10) working days, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will pick a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining Entrants. The Prize will also be forfeited if, at any time, the Prize Winner are found to have been ineligible to enter the Competition.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative to the Prize is available.
- The Prize Winner will be sent their Prize from the United Kingdom email within four (4) weeks of the Prize Winner’s confirmation of their Prize and the supply of their contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number, and any information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize Winner and the postal address to where the Prize is to be sent.
- The Competition is only open to Entrants over the age of eighteen (18) years old.
- Participation constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Competition, each Entrant grant the Promoter a worldwide, sole, royalty-free perpetual and irrevocable licence to use the copyright in their entry in order to asses all entries received and to use on all Taste of London channels and social platforms. Please note, for the avoidance of doubt, this licence fully reserves the right of the Entrant to fully exploit the copyright themselves.
- The Promoter is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Competition misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions connected with the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the Competition at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant, or subsequently withdraw any award if an Entrant is found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries should not contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, the Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever to any Entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of this Competition.
- Only entries submitted through Instagram and conforming to Instagram rules and these Terms & Conditions are eligible to participate. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond the Promoter’s control or for entries that are incorrectly submitted, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- This Competition is not sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram; any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to Taste Festivals only.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions, and all aspects of the Competition shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the Competition.