Picture the scene. You’re stood under dappled sunshine, champagne Laurent Perrier in one hand, canapé in the other. Taste of London sprawls out in front of you, the sounds of the DJ drifting across the VIP area as your personal bartender whips up something delicious and icy for the team.
In a couple of minutes, you’ll be getting a personal cooking lesson from a superstar chef like Yotam Ottolenghi and your dish might not go totally to plan but the time you spend getting to know your client whilst making a Romanesco sauce definitely does.
Later, you’ll explore the festival together sampling artisanal cheese or order dishes straight to your tipi and get acquainted with your new food BBF the Bhel Puri. There’ll be more cocktails, warm smiles and finally a goodie bag, and you’ve definitely nailed that day.
No, this isn’t a WFH-induced fever dream but a day of hospitality at Taste of London. There are a lot of challenges to ensuring your client or team away day goes to plan, but we’re here to help. We have a dedicated team on hand who have built a hospitality package that takes care of your every need, whilst providing the perfect backdrop to the occasion. Your team may be close, they may have never met; either way, relationships are built whilst cooking, eating and sharing a unique experience together.
Our Summer Party Hospitality Packages include:
- Priority VIP fast track queue
- Private hospitality area with communal garden
- Private tipi for groups of 40
- Three dish vouchers (two signature and one exclusive)
- Complimentary VIP bar
- Exclusive offers from Taste partners
- Restaurant concierge service and dish delivery to your area
- VIP goodie bag £210.00 per person Add a Cook School Package:
- Priority access to the Taste Cook School, taught by superstar chefs such as Yotam Ottolenghi, Sabrina Ghayour, Melissa Hemsley and Chris Baber.
£245.00 per person (minimum of 10 guests) To book your hospitality package or to discuss a bespoke option for your team, contact Mollie Stonham at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 8233 5838.