TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering this Prize Draw, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms & Conditions. This Prize Draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except for employees of the Promoter (as defined below), or any member of its group of companies, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally to this Prize Draw.
Entrant means any individual who has entered the Prize Draw in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and who adheres to any relevant entry and eligibility requirements.
Prize means the prize described in paragraph 5.
Prize Draw means the Burger & Lobster x Taste of London Prize Draw
Prize Winner means the winner of the Prize as described in paragraph 4.
Promoter means Taste Festivals Limited.
Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Prize Draw will open on Twitter, FB and Instagram at 17:00 GMT on 29th June 2021 and will close at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 4th July 2021. Only entries submitted between this time period will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per Entrant will be accepted (one Prize per person).
- To enter the Prize Draw:
- Follow @tasteoflondon on Twitter, Instagram and @tastelondon on Facebook;
- Comment on the post and tag an account you’d share the prize with
- All qualifying entries will be placed into a draw for the Prize using a software tool at 10:00 GMT on Monday 5th July 2021 at the Promoter’s offices in London, United Kingdom, with 1 winner chosen at random (the “Prize Winners“). The Prize Winner will be notified by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook within 2 days of the draw occurring.
- The winner shall receive x1 Burger & Lobster DIY kit of their choice, valued up to £93.00
- In the event of the winner not being able to accept the Prize, no alternative or replacement Prize will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Winner within two (2) working days, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will pick a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining Entrants. The Prize will also be forfeited if, at any time, the Prize Winner is found to have been ineligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative to the Prize is available.
- The Prize Winner will be sent their Prize from the United Kingdom post within two (2) weeks of the Prize Winner’s confirmation of his or her Prize and the supply of his or her contact information, including name, address, email address and telephone number, and any information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize Winner and the postal address to where the Prize is to be sent.
- The competition is only open to Entrants over the age of 18 years old.
- Participation constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant grant the Promoter a worldwide, sole, royalty-free perpetual and irrevocable licence to use the copyright in their entry in order to assess all entries received and to use on all Taste of London channels and Taste of London social platforms. Please note, for the avoidance of doubt, this licence fully reserves the right of the Entrant to fully exploit the copyright themselves.
- The Promoter is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Prize Draw misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions connected with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the Prize Draw at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant, or subsequently withdraw any award if an Entrant is found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries should not contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, the Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever to any Entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of this Prize Draw.
- Only entries submitted through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and conforming to those SM platforms’ rules and these Terms & Conditions are eligible to participate. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond the Promoter’s control or for entries that are incorrectly submitted, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- This Prize Draw is not sponsored, administered or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter; any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to Taste of London only.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions, and all aspects of the Prize Draw shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw.