Leave it to our champagne partner Laurent-Perrier to dream up a festival experience almost too pretty to eat… but eat it we definitely shall!
Laurent-Perrier have teamed up with The Berkeley to bring us a champagne edition of its legendary fashion afternoon tea, Prêt-À-Portea, transforming catwalk styles into couture cakes. Don your best Kate Moss or David Gandy pout as you make your way down the catwalk to the masterclass, before settling in for a parade of the season’s most iconic styles reimagined in cake form, created by The Berkeley’s Executive Pastry Chef Mourad Khiat. Each cake will be paired with a glass of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé to complete the ensemble.
Laurent-Perrier Prêt-À-Portea Experience tickets include:
- Three couture cakes from The Berkeley’s Prêt-À-Portea afternoon tea
- Welcome glass of Laurent-Perrier Blanc de Blancs
- Glass of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé
A cheeky taster of the menu includes:
- Pistachio Bavarois with amarena cherry, set on a pistachio croquant and finished with a sugar lily inspired by Valentino
- Almond sponge with a beriolette jelly centre, glazed in glittering purple and topped with a chocolate bow paying homage to Isabel Marant
- Coconut dacquoise and mango confit, encased with exotic fruit mousse and topped with a shimmering sugar starfish depicting Versace
Tickets are limited (naturally darling, it’s fashion), so book your Laurent-Perrier Prêt-À-Portea experience pronto using the link below. Anna Wintour-inspired sunglasses are optional, but encouraged.
Fancy a glass of La Cuvée after all the excitement of your front row experience? Head to the Laurent-Perrier Club House for a debrief.
Laurent-Perrier’s Prêt-À-Portea Experience is taking place during Week 1 of the festival. To book your ticket:
- Hit the button below, and select the date and session you’d like to attend from the calendar when you land on our booking page.
- Select your entry tickets (if you already have a ticket to the festival, skip this part) and tap continue.
- Select the time of the Laurent-Perrier masterclass you would like to attend, and add the corresponding tickets to your basket.
- Either tap checkout on the left-hand side to skip straight to finalising your purchase, or hit continue.
- Add your payment details, and boom! You’re all set.