If you have not yet entered the fandom of Passione Vino’s Luca Dusi, we will accept your thank yous at a later date. Luca is a wine-connoisseur-expert-specialist, and we are tempted to say his knowledge and expertise on wine goes unrivalled.
Luca will be joining the Taste of London team this November, and providing festival go-ers the chance to join his intimate wine tasting workshops, which will be sampling wines from a selection of small batch Italian wine producers.
Not only is Luca going to share with you his passion and knowledge of wine, but Luca has so much charisma and personality that you will walk away from this session wanting to be his best friend.
X2 classes are available per session over the weekend.
Get your tickets now for the hottest wine tasting opportunity in London, which is set to be the perfect mix of drinking, learning and having a good ol’ time.
What’s included in your Around The Barrel ticket?
- 4 big tasters of x4 different wines (about half a bottle of wine per person)
- 45 minutes around the barrel with Luca Dusi
- The next step in breaching the gap between your current wine knowledge level, and being a wine connoisseur
Depending on the session you choose, tickets are either £25, or £40.
Our Around The Barrel sessions are:
Etna, Sicily, The Italian Soul…
Grown on the northern side of Europe’s highest active volcano, the wines from the Mount Etna region are less widely known and deserve to be appreciated by everyone. Volcanic soils rich in minerals nourish the grapes giving flavour to this fantastic selection of wines. Join Luca in sampling four glasses of outstanding Sicilian wine.
Orange Wines, The New Frontier
Discover the new big thing. Orange wines from Italy are growing in popularity and if you haven’t tried them…you should! The New Frontiers tasting session with Luca Dusi will guide you through some of the best of these unique wines.
Valtellina, The Italian Burgundy
Known as the Italian Burgundy, Valtellina wine is specific to an Alpine valley in the far north of Italy, one of the country’s smallest and least known wine regions, famous for its bright, cherry-scented wines from the Nebbiolo grape variety. Fun fact, roughly 80% of the wine is consumed within a 100-mile radius of the valley!
- Hit the button below, and select the date and session you’d like to attend from the calendar when you land on our booking page.
- Select your entry tickets and tap continue.
- If you’ve already got an entry ticket, select ‘Already Ordered Tickets?’ and add your reference number and email address to add your masterclass to your existing order
- Tap on the section titled Around the Barrel (to the right of admission tickets), select the time of the masterclass you would like to attend and add the corresponding tickets to your basket.
- Either tap checkout on the left-hand side to skip straight to finalising your purchase, or hit continue.
- Add your payment details and boom! You’re all set.