1. The promoter is: Taste Festivals Limited (company no. 05010667) whose registered office is at Building Six, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of the promoter (and its parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. How to enter: email firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions: 1. What you love about Taste 2. What you’d love to see at Taste of London in 2019 before the closing date.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 12pm on 11.02.19. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
7. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. The winner will be selected at random from the full list of eligible entrants performed by a computer process on 11.02.2019.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
10. The prize is as follows: An £80 voucher to be redeemed at The Cheese Bar, Camden Stables, London, NW1 8AH (no expiry date indicated). This voucher is non transferrable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value if circumstances beyond the promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner’s name and county will be available for up to 28 days after the prize draw closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
15. The promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.