Taste of London (the “Event”) – Ticket Terms
1. The “Organiser” is Taste Festivals Limited (“Taste Festivals”, “we”, “us”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registered number 05010667 and with registered offices at Building Six, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR. The “Event” is Taste of London 2017
2. By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 21 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. We operate the ‘Challenge 21’ policy.
5. By purchasing a ticket for child, being a person who is 6-15 years old (inclusive) at the time of the Event, (a “Child Ticket”) you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom you are purchasing.
6. Children under 6 years old shall be admitted free of charge, subject to being accompanied by an adult holding a Ticket.
7. Child Ticket holders must be accompanied at all times.
8. Child Ticket holders can only enter the Event with the person who purchased their Ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any Child Ticket holders attempting to enter the Event without this person will be denied entry to the Event. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the Event with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
9. Re-entry to the Event is not permitted.
10. Food and alcohol cannot be brought into the Event. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
11. You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the Event. There are no exceptions.
12. No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
13. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
14. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
15. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
16. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
17. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
18. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
19. Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
20. Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
21. The Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
22. Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the Event will be taken only at the advertised start time. No refund will be made if the Event starts but is later abandoned.
23. On entry, you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Royal Parks (and any other regulations provided on entry to the venue).
Pre-paid cards of Taste Credit (“Pre-paid Cards”).
24. Ticket Holders may use Pre-paid Cards at the Event to buy food and drinks to be consumed onsite from the participating restaurants and bars at the Event during the Event open hours.
25. Pre-paid Cards may only be purchased in advance from the Organiser’s ticket agency, SEE tickets (“Ticket Agency”), or at the Event, as part of the “VIP Ticket” and from “Top Up” stations.
26. Pre-paid Cards are activated upon first use at the Event. Once activated, a Pre-paid Card is non-refundable.
27. Pre-paid Cards purchased from the Ticket Agency or purchased at the Event as part of the “VIP Ticket” will be pre-loaded in denominations of £20 per Pre-paid card. Pre-paid cards purchased from “Top Up” stations at the Event can be loaded with any denomination to the nearest £1.
28. Pre-paid Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
29. The Organiser cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged Pre-paid Cards.
30. Pre-paid Cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted at the Event.
31. If you use a Pre-paid Card at the Event and the total order value is less than the value of the Pre-paid Card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases at Event restaurants and bars for the duration of the Event.
32. Pre-paid Cards will expire at 17.00 on the last date of the Event. The Organiser will not refund any balance remaining and each Pre-paid Card will be invalidated. Pre-paid Cards are Event specific and will not be accepted at any other event, whether run by the Organiser or otherwise.
33. Should the Event be postponed, the Pre-paid Card will be valid on the new Event dates.
34. If you buy a Pre-paid Card online, you may request a refund from the moment you place your order until 14 days after you receive your Pre-paid Card by contacting: email@example.com. In this instance refunds can only be made on Pre-paid Cards that have not been activated at the Event and which have the full purchase value remaining.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
26. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
Taste Festivals Limited (the “Organiser”), November 2016