Taste Festivals have rapidly become the premium events of choice for discerning foodies, not just in the UK but the world over. With a global footprint that stretches from London to Sydney, Amsterdam to Auckland, Cape Town to Dubai and further afield, Taste is a trusted, internationally recognised event that delivers time and time again. Taste Festivals are truly world class events which offer unrivaled opportunities to engage with committed and informed consumers.
The mix of extraordinary Michelin quality restaurants, celebrity chefs, diverse and exciting producers and ingredients, coupled with a relaxing and stunning alfresco setting, makes Taste a winning formula for all involved.
Taste of London: The Festive Edition
Taste of London has always been a market leader in the consumer events sector, and 2016 is set to be no exception. With our dedication to exceed expectations and deliver original event content, Taste of London is set to astound the market and industry alike this summer.
Taste of London: The Festive Edition is the little brother to our main event and is on the calendar for any self-respecting foodie, drawing a sell-out crowd of over 28,000 visitors.
Watch our sponsors and exhibitors talk about why Taste of London: The Festive Edition is key to their success –
The Taste visitor
Taste of London attracts an affluent, premium audience with disposable income:
- 68% of visitors aged between 25 – 44 years
- 64% Female / 36 % Male
- 80% AB Audience
- Average house hold income: £98,800
- 85% live in Greater London or South East England
- 62% returning visitors (increased retention rate, previously 54%)
- 49% of visitors do not attend any other consumer food events
- 83% of visitors eat out at restaurants more than twice a month
- 76% of visitors regularly use Facebook as their main networking site followed by YouTube at 34%
- The Taste visitor reads Metro, Evening Standard, The Times, Sunday Times, Foodism and Waitrose Kitchen, and listens to Radio 1 and Heart FM
Target the trade
The very best in the food and drink industry come together every year from Taste of London: The Festive Edition. With over 20 world-class restaurants and chefs taking part each year, Taste of London: The Festive Edition is an impressive gathering of food and drink talent, as well as a place where first class brands, big and small, come to get noticed.
With the best in the industry gathering in huge numbers, Taste of London: The Festive Edition has become the largest networking event in the UK’s foodie calendar. From journalists to sommeliers, deli owners to big retailers, buyers to industry legends – this is your opportunity to showcase your brand and products alongside the best in the business and to find out what’s hot in the world of food and drink.
Through working with Taste Festivals, your brand can be brought to life in line with your objectives and deliver a host of tangible benefits, including but not limited to, brand awareness, brand alignment, data capture, customer loyalty opportunities, creating advocates, direct sales, consumer engagement and hospitality.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities at Taste of London, please call the team on +44 (0)208 233 6837 or email Rita.Eid@tastefestivals.com
With over 100K visitors in the UK and Ireland each year, expose your brand to this premium foodie audience through a wide range of onsite sponsorship opportunities. Take centre stage at the World’s greatest restaurant festival.
With over 100,000 hits on our webpages per show cycle, take advantage of this online platform to be directly associated with Taste events in the lead up to the show.
- Reach an unrivalled AB foodie audience with a keen interest in finest food and wine.
- Lead Generation
- Increase your business relations and generate sales opportunities.
- Brand Positioning
- Position your brand amidst the best in the food and wine industry.