Taste Festivals have rapidly become the premium events of choice for discerning foodies, not just in the UK but the world over. From London to Sydney, Amsterdam to Auckland, Cape Town to Dubai, Taste is a trusted, globally recognised event that delivers time and time again.
The mix of extraordinary Michelin quality restaurants, celebrity chefs, diverse and exciting producers and ingredients, coupled with a relaxing and stunning alfresco setting, makes Taste a winning formula for all involved.
Taste of London
Taste of London has always been a market leader in the consumer events sector, and 2016 is set to be no exception. With our dedication to exceed expectations and deliver original event content, Taste of London is set to astound the market and industry alike this summer.
Going into its 13th year, Taste of London is the star attraction on any self-respecting foodie’s calendar, drawing a sell-out crowd of over 55,000 visitors.
Watch our sponsors and exhibitors talk about why Taste of London is key to their success –
The Taste visitor
Taste of London attracts an affluent, premium audience with disposable income:
- 68% of visitors aged between 25 – 44 years
- 64% Female / 36 % Male
- 80% AB Audience
- Average house hold income: £98,800
- 85% live in Greater London or South East England
- 62% returning visitors (increased retention rate, previously 54%)
- 49% of visitors do not attend any other consumer food events
- 83% of visitors eat out at restaurants more than twice a month
- 76% of visitors regularly use Facebook as their main networking site followed by YouTube at 34%
- The Taste visitor reads Metro, Evening Standard, The Times, Sunday Times and Waitrose Kitchen, and listens to Radio 1 and Heart FM
Target the trade
The very best in the food and drink industry come together every year from Taste of London.
With over 40 world-class restaurants and chefs taking part each year, Taste of London is the largest and most impressive gathering of food and drink talent, as well as a place where first class brands, big and small, come to get noticed.
With the best in the industry gathering in huge numbers, Taste of London has become the largest networking event in the UK’s foodie calendar. From journalists to sommeliers, deli owners to big retailers, buyers to industry legends – this is your opportunity to showcase your brand and products alongside the best in the business and to find out what’s hot in the world of food and drink.
Book a stand >
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities >