Action Against Hunger's 5* Restaurant
This year’s theme was an obvious choice and an absolute foodie favourite…Fried Chicken! 5 incredible chefs have used their expertise to create the ultimate Fried Chicken dishes for you to enjoy.
- Don't miss Tim Anderson of Nanban's Japanese soul food Chicken Karaage with Yuzu Chilli Mayo
- It’s a wing thing from Chick n Sours, with Carl Clarke bringing his Kung Pao Disco Wings
- Get that extra crunch from Temper's Neil Rankin and his Nacho Fried Chicken Tenders with a Valentina Sour Cream Dip
- Breddos Tacos are offering up a mouth-watering Breddos Fried Chicken Taco with Chilli-Bacon-Avo-Mayo
- Shout out to the vegetarians, because Chantelle Nicholson has dreamt up KFQ (Krispy Fried Quorn) with Harissa Yogurt and Pickled Kohlrabi, packed full of deliciousness.
Get ready to indulge in the ultimate comfort food and the best fried chicken that London has to offer with all the proceeds going to support Action Against Hungers work worldwide, helping malnourished children through lifesaving programmes in nutrition, food security, water, sanitation and hygiene...