Tagliolini al San Daniele
This ham-based pasta of Fruili Venezia Giulian cuisine is a must try...
The recipe was provided by Friuli Venezia Giulia.
- In a frying pan, shallow-fry the ham in the butter until golden
- Add the cream, season with salt and pepper allow to cook for about one minute
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of poppy seeds
- Fresh egg tagliolini or tagliatelle
- 150g San Daniele ham ( a single slice to be cut into pieces)
- 1 spoon butter
- 150 ml cream
- 2 spoons poppy seeds
- Salt and black pepper