- Fill a glass with ice
- Layer up the different components of the cocktail
- Give the drink a quick spin using a spoon or a straw
- Add the lime leaf, the ginger and the lemongrass
- Serve and enjoy your cocktail!
- 30ml Laki Kane's Spiced Dry Rum
- 25ml fresh orange juice
- 20ml sorrel syrup
- 5ml lime
- 80ml Chang Beer
- Lemon zest
- Kaffir lime leaf
- Toasted lemongrass
The inspiration behind this cocktail is its own take on the much-loved spritz. The popular drink that is continuing to be on-trend every summer is so versatile, you can make it with prosecco, wine and if you’d like, a low-alcohol option – but to find a beer spritz would be very rare.
With its crisp and well-balanced flavour, Chang beer makes such a beautiful spritz and spiced dry rum has created a super simple one with Chang that requires no shaking and only a few ingredients, showcasing tropical notes throughout that’s super refreshing.
It’s garnished with kaffir lime leaf, ginger julienne and toasted lemongrass to really bring through a Thai culinary experience that complements Chang so well.