Prosecco DOC 'Bitter Pink'
Crisp, refreshing and ideal for a summer evening…try making a 'Bitter Pink', concocted by Italian Embassy head chef & Masterchef finalist Danilo Cortellini....
- Serve in large Prosecco glasses
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and add a couple of slices of grapefruit
- Pour the Campari, the Ketel One vodka and the grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker and mix very well (or simply mix in the glass if you don't have one)
- Pour the mix into the iced glass and add the Prosecco DOC and soda water
- Gently stir with a stirrer and serve
- 50 ml of Prosecco DOC
- 25 ml of Vodka Ketel One
- 25 ml of Campari
- 10 ml of freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice (no bits)
- A splash of soda
- Pink grapefruit slices to garnish
- Ice cubes
Try this deliciously fresh and zesty pasta recipe by Francesco Mazzei