Pak Choi with Oyster Sauce
Pak Choi is a type of Chinese cabbage that has a sweet, mustard-like, mild in flavour with a crunchy texture...
It is sold in most if not all major supermarkets, so our super fast and easy recipe will surely be a staple side dish in your weekly home cooked meals.
- Heat oil in wok until very hot
- Then immediately add pak choi, oyster sauce and quickly stir
- Cook for 1 minute or until just wilting
- Remove from heat, and add to serving plate.
- 2 Pak Choi trimmed and cut into halves or long wedges
- Oyster Sauce or Oyster Mushroom Sauce (For vegan option)
- Vegetable Oil