Crispy Duck Salad
Who doesn’t love crispy duck? This delicious salad recipe was sent in by Chai Wu.
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6
- Score the skin of the duck breasts and season
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat, add the duck, skin-side down, and cook for 4 mins or until the skin is crisp. Turn over and quickly brown the underside, then transfer to a baking tray
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and spoon all but 2 tbsp of it over the duck.
- Roast the duck for 10 mins for pink, longer if you prefer.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 4 mins, then slice into strips.
- Toss together the salad, pomegranate and duck slices. 8. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.
- 2 duck breasts
- 5g Mixed Sakura Cress
- 5g Peeled banana shallots
- 25g Pomegranate
- 40ml Truffle tamarind dressing
- Truffle oil
- Tamarind sauce
- Sliced lime leaf
- Palm sugar