Mouth-watering menus plus 5 Star Restaurant line-up
Mouth-watering dishes revealed!
Get ready to drool, the restaurant menus are here! Check out some of our favourites so far. Warning: reading this will make you hungry, very hungry…
- Aqua Nueva’s Basque-inspired octopus carpaccio with Mediterranean dressing
- The hugely popular Iberico pork and foie gras burger with Iberico Pancetta and melted Zamorano from Ember Yard
- Hook’s ‘new school’ Somerset cider and mint tempura Mackerel with spiced apple and raisin ketchup, seaweed salted chips and apple and fennel pickle
- Handmade pasta stuffed with slow cooked veal and pancetta with porcini mushrooms from Theo Randall at the Intercontinental
- Duck & Waffle’s nostalgic dessert of Golden Grahams soft serve, with a salted caramel sauce, roasted hazelnuts, crunch marshmallows and served with a flake
Action Against Hunger’s 5* Restaurant line-up
5 star chefs cooking 5 delicious burgers and all for a worthy cause? What more could you ask for? Each year our charity partner Action Against Hunger works with top chefs to serve up exclusive dishes to lucky visitors. This year’s line-up couldn’t get better, with Taste veteran Raymond Blanc, the unstoppable Jason Atherton, Gizzi Erskine, The Quality Chop House’s Shaun Searley and Nieves Barragan Mohacho each creating exclusive burgers. Stay tuned to find out what they are serving up…
Entertaining at Home Masterclass – with Champagne Laurent-Perrier and The Grill at The Dorchester
A unique and exclusive learning experience at Taste this year: The Entertaining at Home Masterclass. Hosted by The Grill at The Dorchester head chef Christophe Marleix and Daniel Brennan of Champagne Laurent-Perrier, this brand new Champagne and food tasting experience will teach you how to choose the perfect champagne to accompany an array of dishes to create a sumptuous dining experience for your friends at home.
Entertaining at Home tickets also includes fast track entry to the festival and access to the stunning VIP Lounge.
Cook top restaurant dishes at home
Taste is on hand to help you create restaurant-worthy dishes at home. Wow your friends by making wings the Gordon Ramsay way. These INCREDIBLY good Tamarind Chicken Wings from Heddon Street Kitchen are better than finger-lickin’ good!