In association with Fine Wine Partners and the Vinorium, two leading forces in supplying and promoting Australian fine wines within the UK, the Regional Australian Wine School and Fine Wine Bar will educate visitors on the huge diversity of Australian wine from our own wineries, as well as offering an informal place to enjoy fine wine and cheese served by our experts.
Cheese & Wine Pairings:
- Langres with Sparkling
- Shorrock’s Lancashire bomb with Chardonnay
- Clothbound Cheddar with Big Red
Wine & Chocolate pairings:
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Themed wine flights presented with tasting notes:
- Wines will include House of Arras, Petaluma, St Hallett, Stonier, Grant Burge, Houghton and of course Hardys!
The bar will also feature a number of interactive wine educational experiences including;
- Barossa Grounds Soil Display showing the diversity of soils in the Barossa region and which wines are produced from grapes grown on which soil type.
- Wall mounted wine maps showing the many and diverse range of Quality Wine Regions across Australia and which of our wines are produced in which region.
- Interactive Viticulture Area showing the different parts of a grape vine and berry and what flavour compounds in wine come from which parts. This area will also include a display where you can pull apart a grape berry and learn more about how to make red and white wines from the same grape.