Taste of London is the only event that offers both trade and consumer opportunities for your business. Whether you’re an artisan producer or a big brand, Taste of London provides an exceptional platform from which to interact with and sell to 28,000 knowledgeable foodies.
Join us for the opportunity to communicate key brand messages, promote food and drink ranges and associate yourself with the most prestigious brands, chefs and restaurants in the industry.
As well as accessing 28,000 of London’s most sophisticated foodies face to face, our exhibitors can benefit from inclusion in pre-event marketing, including coverage on the show website and monthly newsletters which go to over 90,000 Taste visitors. We offer full marketing and PR support, including images, copy and competition opportunities.
Watch our sponsors and exhibitors talk about why Taste of London: The Festive Edition is key to their success –
The Taste visitor
Taste of London attracts an affluent, premium audience with disposable income:
- 68% of visitors aged between 25 – 44 years
- 64% Female / 36 % Male
- 80% AB Audience
- Average house hold income: £98,800
- 85% live in Greater London or South East England
- 62% returning visitors (increased retention rate, previously 54%)
- 49% of visitors do not attend any other consumer food events
- 83% of visitors eat out at restaurants more than twice a month
- 76% of visitors regularly use Facebook as their main networking site followed by YouTube at 34%
- The Taste visitor reads Metro, Evening Standard, The Times, Sunday Times, Foodism and Waitrose Kitchen, and listens to Radio 1 and Heart FM
- Target the trade
The very best in the food and drink industry come together every year from Taste of London: The Festive Edition.
With over 20 world-class restaurants and chefs taking part each year, Taste of London: The Festive Edition is the most impressive gathering of food and drink talent, as well as a place where first class brands, big and small, come to get noticed.
With the best in the industry gathering in huge numbers, Taste of London: The Festive Edition has become a superb networking event in the UK’s foodie calendar. From journalists to sommeliers, deli owners to big retailers, buyers to industry legends – this is your opportunity to showcase your brand and products alongside the best in the business and to find out what’s hot in the world of food and drink.