Taste of London is the only event that offers both trade and consumer opportunities for your business. Whether you’re an artisan producer or a big brand, Taste of London provides an exceptional platform from which to interact with and sell to knowledgeable foodies.
Join us for the opportunity to communicate key brand messages, promote food and drink ranges and associate yourself with the most prestigious brands, chefs and restaurants in the industry.
All of our partners can benefit from inclusion in pre-event marketing, including coverage on the show website and newsletters which go to over 100,000 Taste visitors. We offer full marketing and PR support, including images, copy and competition opportunities.
Check out our highlights video from Taste of London 2017 and get in touch with our team today
The Taste visitor
Taste of London attracts an affluent, premium audience with disposable income:
- 68% of visitors aged between 25 – 44 years
- 64% Female / 36 % Male
- 80% AB Audience
- Average household income: £98,800
- 85% live in Greater London or South East England
- 62% returning visitors (increased retention rate, previously 54%)
- 49% of visitors do not attend any other consumer food events
- 83% of visitors eat out at restaurants more than twice a month
- 76% of visitors regularly use Facebook as their main networking site followed by YouTube at 34%
- The Taste visitor reads Metro, Evening Standard, The Times, Sunday Times, Foodism and Waitrose Kitchen, and listens to Radio 1 and Heart FM